Travel in time.


I clearly rememeber my ideal
On dreams I lived like a king
Seven AM - that's night for me
I didn't want to work, roamed around

But something from these years stayed at me
My little, intimate, musical world
When I dream about this gone time
I know one thing, it didn't go for naught
  
...

I'd give so much to live through it again
A time machine, that'd be a miracle!
I still have faith, the fate will change
Somebody'll put a flower in my barrel again

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

...



...

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing
That I know, know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of you
And it’s the only thing we take with us when we die.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

INSTAGRAM FEED

@evelaa